A Participating Child is someone that logs on to the system, belongs to one or more groups, has a Christmas List for themself, but requires a parent because they are a minor. Items on their wish list will not be displayed until their parent approves them.
We'll call this a PARTICIPATING CHILD user.
What they can do
- Add gifts to their own list. Their gifts must be approved by their parent.
- View gifts for users in their groups, but not the status (they might not be able to keep a secret)
- Cannot add suggestions
- Cannot add comments
- Can comment on their own gifts (to answer questions or add information)
- Cannot change the status on any gift
- Cannot subscribe to a group
- Receive emails regarding any comment on their own gift that is flagged that they can see