A Participating Parent is someone that logs on to the system, belongs to one or more groups, has a Christmas List for themself, and is a parent for one or more children. They can view the groups they are in and the group(s) their child(ren) are members of.
We'll refer to this as a PARTICIPATING PARENT user.
What they can do
- Add gifts to their own list
- View gifts for users in their own group(s) and any of their CHILD group(s)
- Add suggestions to users in their group(s) and/or users in their CHILD group(s)
- Add comments to any gift they can see
- Change the status on any gift they can see
- Add gift to their CHILD list that will not be marked as a Suggestion
- Subscribe to a group they or their child is a member of to receive email about new gifts added by someone in their group
- Receive emails regarding any comment on their own gift that is flagged that they can see
- Receive emails regarding any comment on any of their child's gifts
- Receive emails regarding any comment on others gifts that they have commented on